Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Actor who's married isn't actually married? (Part 10)

If the actor who likes us to think he's married when he isn't is hoping that the demise of this blog signals the end of this series, he is going to be very much disappointed. I was going to reserve the next part of this series for the new blog, The Grim Reaper's Den, which is coming along quite nicely. I'm hoping it will be ready to launch for April. However, in recent weeks, I have had a considerable amount of new information arrive. This includes an exchange of emails with a woman he previously had an affair with - I know, I know, that hardly narrows it down much.

Oh yes, there's also new details that I wasn't aware of previously. Quite a lot, in fact. The series will continue properly on the new blog. In the meantime, here's some little nuggets about the mother of two in her thirties whom he had arguably his most blatant affair with. I'm told that she is currently trying to save her marriage, and I have no wish to do anything that would harm that. Whilst one could certainly judge her for her behaviour, the behaviour of the man in question is considerably worse. Manipulative, deceptive and aggressive hardly scratch the surface.

However, I had been wondering exactly how she had met this man, and I've discovered some interesting information. Many of them followed a similar pattern, but this one was slightly different to the rest. Most of them followed him on Twitter, said they enjoyed his work, and then chat moved to DMs and emails before eventually moving offline and into often darker territory. Not this one, though. For she appears to have quite a few contacts in the celebrity world.

Here, for example, is a picture of the woman in question meeting Philip Schofield in March 2009. The picture is taken off her Facebook page and at the time of writing is publicly accessible. It probably won't be for much longer, though. I have blacked out her image here for the sake of her own privacy, but I understand this picture was taken after winning VIP tickets for Dancing On Ice, which included a chance to meet some of the celebs backstage afterwards.

Your Reaper has also come across some pictures of the woman in question and her family, but because I consider myself to be a blogger who exercises a sense of responsibility, (not to mention bears in mind his legal obligations under the Human Rights Act and others) none of them will be getting published here. I'm not going to drag anyone's children into this sordid mess.

For the avoidance of any doubt, and also because celebrities are litigious fuckers at the best of times, there is absolutely no suggestion being made here that Philip Schofield is in any way involved in this story.

More developments on this story soon...